Corporations & Foundations Supporting Their Los Angeles Community
Corporate sponsorships and foundation grants have long been the backbone of our organization. These partnerships make the LAFD Foundation’s work possible.
We work with our partners to identify how they can make a direct impact that fit their priorities. From youth programs and public education initiatives to equipment needs and disaster preparedness efforts, partners can tailor their support to what they are most passionate about.
Corporations and foundations can support the LAFD Foundation in a variety of ways:
- Restricted Funds Donation: Support a specific need of the department with 100% of the donation allocated to a certain funding request for equipment, programs, or resources.
- General Funds Donation: Support the LAFD Foundation with the most critical funding need at the time, as determined by Fire Chief Ralph Terrazas.
- Event Sponsorship: Align your organization with the LAFD while supporting a Foundation event, and enjoy the benefits of brand visibility and marketing opportunities.
- Youth Programs Support: Fund programs that offer the youth of Los Angeles opportunities to explore careers in the fire service while developing leadership and teamwork skills.
- Adopt-A-Fire-Station: Get to know your local firehouse by adopting their station, and fund their most pressing needs not covered by the city’s budget.
To learn more about event sponsorship, cause related marketing, and additional giving opportunities please contact: