SUBMITTING AN AAFS GRANT REQUEST
The Adopt-A-Fire-Station Program (AAFS) exists to improve living and working conditions at fire stations throughout Los Angeles. LAFD members are encouraged to use this one-sheet summary of the program to share with any donors who may be interested in supporting their local fire station.
To create an account and submit an online Adopt-A-Fire-Station grant application, please click the button below. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Tara Gurlides at email@example.com.
PREVIOUSLY FUNDED REQUESTS
The following list reflects the most commonly requested items eligible for replacement through the AAFS Program:
- Washer and dryers
- Fitness equipment
- Kitchen appliances
- Commercial ice machines
- Storage solutions (cabinets, shelving and sheds)
HOW THE LAFD FOUNDATION CAN HELP YOUR STATION
- Free service for all LAFD stations.
- Preferred vendor prices for equipment purchases.
- Ability to use this website to process donations directly to the fire station’s account.
- Ability to create a page on this website for your station’s specific fundraising needs.
- The Foundation team will work with you to identify and secure funding for your needs.
- If you have local businesses or individuals who you think may support your station, the LAFD Foundation will work with you to help obtain a donation.
Please contact Tara Gurlides, LAFD Foundation Development Director, for more information at (310) 552-4139 or tara@supportLAFD.org.