HOW TO SUBMIT A GRANT REQUEST
The Adopt-A-Fire-Station Program (AAFS) exists to improve living and working conditions at fire stations throughout Los Angeles.
If you would like to learn how much money is in your station's account, please call (310) 552-4139 or email request@supportLAFD.org.
To create an account and submit an online Adopt-A-Fire-Station grant application, please click the button below. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Robin Blau at robin@supportLAFD.org.
HOW THE LAFD FOUNDATION CAN HELP YOUR STATION
- Free service for all LAFD stations.
- Preferred vendor prices for equipment purchases.
- Ability to use this website to process donations directly to the fire station’s account.
- Ability to create a page on this website for your station’s specific fundraising needs.
- The Foundation team will work with you to identify and secure funding for your needs.
- If you have local businesses or individuals who you think may support your station, the LAFD Foundation will work with you to help obtain a donation.
RESOURCES FOR DONORS
PREVIOUSLY FUNDED REQUESTS
The following list reflects the most commonly requested items eligible for replacement through the AAFS Program:
- Washer and dryers
- Fitness equipment
- Kitchen appliances
- Commercial ice machines
- Storage solutions (cabinets, shelving, and sheds)
Please contact Tara Gurlides, LAFD Foundation Development Director, for more information at (310) 552-4139 or Tara@supportLAFD.org.