Enter to win a limited edition Jack Daniel’s® Indian Motorcycle
- $25 per-ticket, or 5 tickets for $100
- All proceeds to benefit the Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation.
- Winner will be selected and notified on September 3, 2019.
About the bike
Indian Motorcycle built this limited edition bike as a tribute to the members of the Jack Daniel's® Fire Brigade and First Responders everywhere, designing it after the Fire Brigade’s world-class firetrucks. Only 177 of these bikes were built globally, making the owners part of an extremely exclusive club. Other features include:
- A subtle tone-on-tone matte black paint scheme, never been done by Indian Motorcycle before.
- Fully blacked-out in premium finishes with gloss black valve covers, hand levers, rear fender struts, and exhaust tips.
- Real 24K gold graphics on the tank and fenders, including the Jack Daniel's® Fire Brigade emblem on the tank and the Jack Daniel's® ''Bottles and Throttles Don't Mix'' reminder on the front fender.
- A one-of-a-kind Montana Silversmith badge coated with real 24K gold.
- Valued at $16,999.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Ticket price is not tax deductible. This opportunity drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
No purchase necessary to enter. In order to enter without purchase, please send a written request with your contact information, including your email address, to Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation, 1700 Stadium Way, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Each mailed request will grant one (1) ticket submitted in the drawing.