Big news! We are participating in Los Angeles magazine’s GIVE LA Challenge!
What is GIVE LA?
- GIVE LA is a stand-alone printed supplement that will accompany the December issue of Los Angeles magazine.
- Its editorial will focus on local philanthropists as well as local nonprofits and how they’re serving Los Angeles.
- The Foundation was selected to be one of 29 featured nonprofits!
How does the Challenge work?
- The Challenge begins TOMORROW — Wednesday, November 16 at noon and runs through Monday, January 3, 2017. The donation page is on Crowdrise.
- Besides the money raised, the nonprofit that raises the most will be eligible to win a Cash Grand Prize.
How YOU can help!
- Donate! The Challenge starts tomorrow at noon and runs through January 3.
- Make your donations through the Foundation’s page on Crowdrise and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
- Please share this information with everyone you know — let’s get all of us supporting the city’s first responders!